- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to make a positive impact on people’s lives?
- Are you a strategic thinker keen to develop or share your leadership skills and experience?
- Do you want to be part of a forward thinking organisation which cares about people and strives to make a difference?
We are looking for people with strategic vision, good interpersonal skills, independent judgement and a willingness to give time and commitment to being a trustee. In particular we are looking for people with some or all of the following experience in:
- Charity and company law and regulations
- Health and safety, wellbeing, and safeguarding
Trustees are unpaid but all reasonable expenses are reimbursed.
What’s in it for you?
- Make a positive impact for people by ensuring that our organisation is sustainable and meeting the needs of the community
- Meet people and build relationships with trustees, staff and other volunteers
- Build on your governance, leadership and strategy skills
- Increase your employability.
For more information see the pack below:
How to apply
To apply to become a member of the Trustee Board at Citizens Advice Nottingham & District, please send a copy of your CV, together with a supporting statement (maximum two sides).
Please ensure that your application fully addresses the requirements for the role.
Please also let us know if you will require any special provision as a result of any disability should you be called for interview.
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid staff vacancies
We don’t currently have any paid vacancies – please check back at a later date!
Citizens Advice Nottingham & District is committed to promoting equality and valuing diversity and we seek people who share those values.
If you’re interested in volunteering with us, please click here.