Skip to content Skip to footer


If you are unsure about your entitlement to benefits, we can advise you. We can help with jobseeker’s allowance and income support, housing benefits, social fund, tax credits, and sickness and disability benefits.

Our Help to Claim service can support you in the early stages of your Universal Credit claim.  Click here for more information.

Click here to access information and factsheets on Benefits.

MS Society

If you are affected by Multiple Sclerosis we have a dedicated worker funded by the Nottingham branch of the MS Society.  To access this service you can contact the Nottingham branch of the MS Society, ask your MS nurse to refer you or please complete the form below and we will be in touch.  We aim to send you a reply within five working days.

Please note – the information that you send will be kept as part of a confidential record of your enquiry and we will use the details to decide how best to help you.

Important:  We can only provide help to those people who live in our area.  If you live somewhere else, you can search online for your nearest local Citizens Advice.