Accessing our services
We find that many queries can be answered by the information on our website – www.citizensadvice.org.uk – and often our advisers will refer to this if you get in touch. Can you use our website to find the answers to your query?
We have information about:
Benefits Work Debt and Money
Consumer Housing Family
Law & Courts Immigration Health
If you can’t find the answer to your query, can you telephone us?
We have found that most queries can be dealt with by telephone, no matter how complex and the best way to contact us is by phone on one of the numbers below:
- For debt enquiries call – 0115 945 3989
- For housing enquiries call – 0115 945 3970 (for Nottingham City residents only)
- For consumer enquiries call – 0808 223 1144
- For help to claim Universal Credit call – 0115 945 3986
- For all other enquiries call – 0300 330 5457 (You will be charged at local landline charges, for callers using a mobile phone these should be included in any inclusive package.) Please note, calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
5/1/2022 – Due to the increased community transmission of Covid we have temporarily suspended opening to the public. Please call one of the numbers above.