Citizens Advice Nottinghamshire has received funding to expand a successful project that supports some of our most vulnerable clients who often need help and advice when they reach a crisis point. We are testing a programme that includes proactive interventions in a partnership between Citizens Advice Broxtowe, Nottinghamshire Mind and other local partners.
If you wish to be considered for this innovative exciting opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills-
- Ideally you will have experience of community advice work.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of welfare benefits, debt and housing.
- A flexible attitude to work.
- Understanding and commitment of the aims, policies and principles of Citizens Advice including its equality policies.
- Ability to work to set quality standards.
- Track record of successfully working with partners to progress the project and client outcomes.
For more information visit https://citizensadvicebroxtowe.org.uk/2019/06/19/current-vacancies/
Following a grant from the government funded Kickstart project, Citizens Advice Nottingham are looking to recruit individuals aged 16 – 24 years of age who are currently out of work claiming Universal Credit and are at risk of long-term unemployment.
The Kickstart scheme offers six-month work placements, working 25 hours per week, receiving National Minimum Wage. Your time will be spent in the workplace with in-work training to gain valuable experience and develop transferable skills.
There are currently three trainee Adviser vacancies available. The IT Support Worker post has been filled.
Applications will be considered until the positions are filled.
Citizens Advice Nottingham & District is committed to promoting equality and valuing diversity and we seek people who share those values.
If you’re interested in volunteering with us, please click here.